Hey there !
Welcome to Natural Hair Africa
I’m really happy you’re making or have made the decision to transition.
If you just had your big chop, or you’re transitioning, or considering going natural, I’m here to guide you.
The Natural Hair Journey is not easy but you can make it easy. It’s so simple to be a naturalist. I was once like you.
Here are some tips for you
- Be Natural. One kink at a time.😀
- Be patient. You’ll get there.😏
- Start with good protective styles like braids and twists.💆🏾♀️
- Use a Wide tooth comb whilst combing. It prevents breakage 😁
- Avoid tight hairstyles at all cost 🙄
- massage your scalp regularly. Oil scalp massages are actually the best especially when you have a protective style on 🙇♀️
- Do more of protective hairstyles but let there be a balance between it and your natural hair. Don’t let your hair out all the time.🙋🏾♀️
- Detangling shouldn’t be a problem you’re just transitioning but be careful😏
- Find a good hairstylist 💆🏾♀️. This is very important. Not everyone can handle natural hair
- Guard your edges and be gentle with your hair. All parts of it😉
- Don’t dye your hair. Start your journey with good growth. Dye is bad bad bad. No dye is natural there’s still always some chemical involved. ⚔
- Heat damages your hair. Don’t use flat irons or straighteners to straighten your hair rather go with the traditional method which is threading.😎
- Finally, Be natural, be free, be you. One kink at a time😊
You can check out TIPS FOR GROWTH LIFESTYLE .